Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hay everyone!

Im starting my own business and I need your help getting the word out!!!!
If you are having a baby or know someone who is, send them to my blog and they can view my items Ive already made for people, and if you'd like to have a very original and custom made baby gift thats personalized, I can help you with that. I hand paint (with fabric paint) on 100% cotton onesies, burp cloths, tote bags, and I can also make an adorable personalized painting on canvas to match the nursery or even your toddlers room with his or her name on it. Just think, the next time you go to a baby shower, you'll be the talk of the party with these great gift ideas. Im positive you, and the one you love, will be so glad you were thoughtful enough to have something made just for their little angel.

No comments: